Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Neal and Carolyn came on Sunday and will leave for Arlington tomorrow afternoon. They spent the night with Lauri and Jeff before coming to Forrest City. We have had a good visit mainly just relaxing and enjoying laughing with one another.

Mike and Betty came for supper on Monday night and we ended up playing the Pass it On game. It was a good evening.

I walked down to the office of the guy who does our tax returns for us today. It is not far enough to count as my walking exercise, but it is a beginning. The news about the taxes was good.

It is less than a month until the time we leave for our trip to Europe. I still have a lots of thinks I want to get done before then. I hope I get set up so I can post to this blog while we are traveling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home