Saturday, September 25, 2004

I spent a large part of yesterday reinstalling windows 98 of my older computer. I had an extra hard drive and had formated it some time ago. I found some information on the internet that I followed for the reinstallation. After getting win98 installed, I put the Windows 98 second edition disc in and installed that. Then I got it back on the network with the others. I downloaded Firefox and plan to use it for my browser on that computer.

Today, we spent most of the day in Memphis. We, along with Mike and Betty, went by West Memphis and picked up Martha, then went on over to the Mid State Fair. We spent most of our time eating and looking at the art and photography exhibits.

After about three hours at the fair, we went to five different estate sales in that general area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home