Saturday, August 14, 2004

L.K. and I drove to Texas last Sunday for the funeral of my aunt, Hazel, who died last week at 91.
I lived with my aunt and uncle for the three years just before L.K. and I married.

After the funeral we drove up to Paris and spent the night with Ray and Carolyn. They followed us
back to Forrest City the next day. While they were here we went over to Memphis to see the Wonders exhibit on the Splendors of Florence. We all enjoyed it.

We also went by to see Lauri and Jeff (and Cutter). Cutter loves to play with the frisbee! He runs and jumps for it and he will also jump for it.

Ray spent a good bit of time building some shelf units for my storage area. Maybe I will be able to better organize things.

On Thursday evening Mike and Betty came over for dessert.

Last night Beverly and Jimmy had us all over for supper.
Ray and Carolyn left this morning after breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home